Agar Agar CAS No.: 9002-18-0
Agar Agar HS Code: 1302310000
Molecular formula: (C12H18O9)n
Agar Annual Production: 1000Tons per year
Agar-agar is complex polysaccharide, extracted from seaweeds.
meanwhile, agar is fat-free, low in calories.
agar agar is a polysaccharide extracted from seaweeds, as one of the most highly versatile algae gums in world, it is widely used in food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical industries and bioengineering, etc.
We can supply Agar agar as follows:
* Agar Agar Gracilaria having gel strength ranging from 500-1250 gm/cm² in powder form.
* Agar Agar in strips/shreds form
* Agar Agar in flakes form
* Agar Agar Gelidium having gel strength above 800 gm/cm²
* Our Agar Agar is alo given as per customer's requirements.
Our Agar Agar Related Products 500~1250 Gel Strength:
Thickeners 1250Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 1200Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 1100Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 1000Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 900Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 800Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 700Cps Agar Agar Powder
Thickeners 500Cps Agar Agar Strips
Applications OF Agar Agar:
1. AGAR AGAR For food industry: in the manufacture of milk, soy sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup, salad, dessert cream yogurt, milk products, hard chocolate, gum, candy, etc.
2. AGAR AGAR For medicine: can be used for bacterial growth medium can provide a unique, pure and transparent gel growth of bacteria fermentation, mildew and other applications.
3. AGAR AGAR For health care: series more plays excellent role, is the natural green food, agar agar machine is selected from natural marine macrophytes seaweed, seaweed, seaweed gracilaria verrucosa vegetable.
4. AGAR AGAR For high quality cosmetics production: can be used as emulsion, shampoo, hair gel mask, emulsifier, toothpaste added to the product or as a matrix can make paste tissue is more perfect, good dispersion, and easy to wash.
5. AGAR AGAR For plant technology: many countries in the world use agar agar machine products plant and plant culture propagation of micro (such as flowers and seedlings, orchid cultivation) can provide long-lasting gel and nutrition.
6. AGAR AGAR For other purposes: used as solid alcohol fuel, for photographic film and photographic paper making mold material.